Coaching & Mentoring
Organisational change management, new management styles and employee involvement and motivation are crucial realities of the new business environment. Coaching and mentoring trends are not only challenging individuals to develop and manage themselves but are becoming an integral part of productive performance and accelerated learning. Coaching can help in career progression, strategic planning, skills development, employment equity and in building relationships and leadership potential. Many people at every level of the organization can facilitate coaching and mentoring processes and initiatives, producing a positive learning culture within the organisation.
This interactive and practical two day course will equip you with the skills to manage and develop your coaching and mentoring skills for yourself and others in your organization and will involve you from both the coach and coachee perspective.
Who should attend?
Experienced office professionals, executive PAs, team leaders, and managers who are looking to coach others in the organization or who wish to learn about the coaching process for self development and effective performance management.
At the course, you will learn:
- Understand and apply the principles of coaching and mentoring
- Develop communication and coaching skills that can aid self-development
- Assess behaviour and learning capabilities that effect work performance
- Build positive relationships through mentoring that support and empower individuals
- Set up coaching programmes and plans to develop capability and motivation
- Initiate the coaching process to enhance your organizations effectiveness
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: From R 1 500 (ex VAT) per delegate [20 delegates – price adjusted to suit number of delegates]
- Setting the Foundation
- Understanding the Individual
- Building the Mentoring Relationship
- Designing the Mentoring Session
- Facilitating Learning and Results
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: