Emotional Intelligence for Professionals
It is said that IQ gets you through school but EQ gets you through life. Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff who would like to develop their professionalism and excel at their role by improving their EQ.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to develop social and emotional intelligence
- The importance of attitude, politeness, courtesy and good manners
- How to communicate professionally and have effective conversations
- How to be assertive and handle conflict
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: From R 1 500 (ex VAT) per delegate [20 delegates – price adjusted to suit number of delegates]
- Elements of a Professional Business Person
- Situational Radar
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness in Practice
- Techniques for Emotional Control
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: