PA & Executive Secretary Master Class
This popular training programme offers you the opportunity to develop the key secretarial skills that are essential to your success as a PA and Secretary.You will learn how to plan and organise efficiently and to proactively contribute to the successful achievement of your personal goals.
Who should attend?
Personal assistants, executive secretaries and executive assistants from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from attending this course.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to manage the relationship with your boss and anticipate your bosses needs
- How to get organised, for improved efficiency
- A step-by-step approach to managing projects
- How to contribute in a team meetings – preparing and presenting information
- The do’s and don’ts of effective minute taking
- Tools to improve your problem solving and decision making skills so that you are able to effectively represent your boss when they are not in the office
- Self-leadership – motivating yourself and inspiring others
- Your professional toolkit – assertiveness, communication, client focus & image
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: From R 1 500 (ex VAT) per delegate [20 delegates – price adjusted to suit number of delegates]
- You and your manager – working together
- How to get organised and stay organised
- Managing small projects
- Co-ordinating Meetings, Agenda’s and Minutes
- Problem solving and decision making
- Dynamic Leadership
- Identifying your professional toolkit
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: