Report Writing For Office Professionals
Project a powerful image to customers and colleagues by communicating effectively and professionally in writing. This workshop also equips professionals and managers with the skills to write powerful, effective reports – without wasting time.
Delegates plan, organise, write and edit documents, which can both represent their organisations and serve as positive decision-making tools in their business processes. On this course you will be given practical techniques and skills that can be implemented immediately. From planning, to correct use of grammar, this course helps you to quickly improve your writing skills.
Who should attend?
Any individual who would like to improve their writing ability, tone, clarify the rules of grammar and create impact with the business documents and reports they write.
At the course, you will learn:
- Successfully plan and construct documents
- Write with increased confidence in a more structured and disciplined manner
- Avoid common errors and grammar mistakes that impact on their professional image
- Build successful sentences and paragraphs through the use of punctuation
- Produce documents which are clear, effective and professional
- Write for a specific readership and for different circumstances
- Analyse and edit their documents
- To give delegates an awareness of, and practice in, the cognitive skills which ensure good reports
- To build confidence and competence through practical exercises in report writing and to consolidate this with on-going feedback.
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: From R 1 500 (ex VAT) per delegate [20 delegates – price adjusted to suit number of delegates]
- Preparation and Planning
- Grammar and Sentence Construction
- Punctuation Made easy
- Standards in Business Writing Today
- Thinking Skills
- The Unloading Rate of a Document
- Editing – The Final Stage
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: