Time & Stress Management
On-Site Training for a Minimum of 6 Delegates
The intensity and constantly changing demands and expectations of life today means that we must not only understand stress but develop coping mechanisms and positive life changes to experience health and happiness on a continual basis. This workshop will explore the many facets of stress and give practical solutions and plans of actions in work and personal scenarios.
It will also give delegates an understanding of the resource of time and how it relates to business objectives, planning and priorities. We will take delegates through a step-by-step analysis of where they could be more time-efficient and what strategies they could use to deal with time – wasters. We will work with delegates to help them see time management as a life-wide issue which leads to productivity, balance and effective relationships in business and home life.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, administrators and office professionals looking to become more efficient in the workplace. The workshop is for anyone who is experiencing the effects of stress or who wants to develop personally and professionally in creating life/work balance.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to work smarter and create a positive, effective working environment
- Prioritising techniques
- How to identify your current time management strengths and weaknesses
- How to plan and organise your workload using personal and organisational priorities
- The impact of stress on personal effectiveness
- How to use personal load shedding to manage stress
- How to use delegation for managing your own time
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Time Management for Productivity
- defining the Priorities
- Creating a Time-Efficient Environment
- Saving Time Through Clear Communication
- Identify the Top Time Wasters Influencing the Self and the Organisation
- Understanding the Stress
- Causes of Stress
- Reactions and Physical Effects of Stress
- Strategies to Manage Stress
- Create a Power Plan of Action
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: