A market leading training provider. Established in late 1999, our focus remains to provide cutting edge training, presented by experts, that meets individuals specific requirements and delivers maximum return on investment. An accredited provider, we meet all the quality criteria specified by the Service SETA and we are committed to the upliftment of all South Africans, through skills development.
KumaloGreen has been awarded Full Accreditation (Decision No. 0798) by the ETQA Committee of the Services SETA. Institutional Accreditation is the status attained after the SETQAA evaluation has found that a Provider of education and training has the potential and capability to deliver quality education and training in line with the minimum criteria specified by SAQA.
Our experienced trainers understand your challenges
Everything we do is geared towards maximizing the transfer of knowledge and skills to learners. Our trainers are highly skilled in adapting the learning, to meet individual needs and we continually invest time and energy into keeping our courses current and up-to-date. Kumalogreen courses are stimulating, interactive, practical and enjoyable – but the real value of attending one of our courses comes to life when, the knowledge learned, is applied back in the workplace.
Kumalogreen is a 100% female owned business and is classified as a Micro Enterprise and therefore has Micro Exemption – Automatic Level 4 recognition.
Why choose Kumalogreen?
- Trainers are highly skilled facilitators who are subject matter experts
- Quality assured learning solutions
- Training is tailored to focus on your individual needs
- We work with many of South Africa’s largest organizations
- The skills you learn are practical and can be applied immediately back at the work place.
- Great value – of the more that 1500 delegate we trained last year, 98% rated our courses as excellent or very good.