Assertiveness, Conflict and Confidence at Work
At this course you will develop your assertiveness skills for a range of workplace situations. You will gain the tools and techniques to boost your confidence and be provided with practical guidance to develop your assertiveness skills in any work situation. You will leave the course knowing what key changes you need to make and what skills you need to practice in order to build your self esteem and improve your assertiveness techniques.
Who should attend?
All individuals and professionals who would like to improve their overall effectiveness at
work by improving their assertiveness skills.
This course is designed to enable you to:
- Develop an understanding of your own behavioral style
- Identify and challenge your negative inner dialogue
- Understand the importance that language and body language play in assertive behaviour
- Handle difficult people and situations with confidence and in an assertive manner
- Deal with confrontation, criticism and negativity effectively
- Plan your ‘Personal Action Plan’ for developing assertive behaviour
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 350.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Develop an understanding of behaviour
- Dealing with criticism, confrontation, low self-esteem and negativity
- The link between assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem
- Handle challenging situations and people confidently and assertively
- Understand the importance of communication and body language in preventing conflict
- Managing conflict in the workplace
- An introduction to negotiating with others
- Your personal action plan