Business Writing for Office Professionals
Did you know if you make mistakes in your spelling and grammar, such as using ‘they’re’ instead of ‘their’, people may start to doubt the content of your document as well? When you attend this course, our expert trainer will guide and coach you, so that you become aware of your mistakes and learn how to correct them.
The course covers a wide range of business documents including reports, e-mails, letters, and proposals. You will be given practical techniques and skills that, when implemented, will make a real difference to the documents you write. Ultimately, this course will help you to write more confidently and clearly.
Who should attend?
Any individual who would like to improve their writing ability, refresh their existing knowledge,clarify the rules of grammar and create impact with the business documents they write.
What will I learn?
On Completion of this training delegates will know how to:
- Successfully plan and construct documents
- Write with increased confidence in a more structured and disciplined manner
- Avoid common errors and grammar mistakes that impact on their professional image
- Build successful sentences and paragraphs through the use of punctuation
- Produce documents which are clear, effective and professional
- Write for a specific readership and for different circumstances
- Analyse and edit their documents
Fully accredited and aligned to Unit Standard/NQF Level:
US: 12153 NQF Level: 4 Credits:5
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 350.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Preparation and planning
- Grammar and sentence construction
- Punctuation made easy
- Standards in business writing today
- A brief introduction to report writing
- Editing – the final stage
- Avoiding re-writing and wasting time
What is included?
- Highly skilled presenter
- Comprehensive course pack
- Certificate of attendance
- 5 star training venue
- Lunch, tea and refreshments
Take home tools
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- CD of resource material
- Post-course e-mail and telephonic support