Conflict Management - Virtual / Online
At this course you will develop your conflict management skills for a range of workplace situations. You will learn what your behavioural style is and how it affects your ability to handle conflict. You will gain the tools and techniques to boost your confidence and become more assertive, so that you deal with issues instead of emotions. You will be provided with practical guidance and leave the course knowing what key changes you need to make and skills you need to practice, in order to improve your conflict management abilities.
Who should attend?
All individuals and professionals who would like to improve their overall effectiveness at work by improving their conflict management skills.
At the course, you will learn:
- What your own behavioural style is and how it affects your ability to handle conflict
- To identify and challenge your negative inner dialogue
- The importance that language and body language play in preventing conflict situations
- How to approach conflict situations with more confidence
- What skills to practice to improve your relationships with difficult people
- How to deal with confrontation, criticism and negativity more effectively
- How to say “no” to unreasonable requests
- How to ask for what you want
Course Duration: 3 x 2 hour sessions (1 week apart)
Course Times: 09:30 – 11:30 for each session
Course Cost: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Develop an understanding of behaviour, conflict and assertiveness
- Understand the 4 legs of assertiveness
- Communication to prevent conflict
- Learn how to prevent “personality clashes”
- Develop tools to prevent conflict
- Develop tools to solve conflict
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course