Emotional Intelligence - Virtual / Online
It is said that IQ gets you through school but EQ gets you through life. Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to identify, understand and control one’s thoughts and feelings, communicate them clearly to others and interact with empathy towards other’s emotions. This practical workshop will help you understand the link between EQ and self-awareness and will assist you to develop strategies for better self-control and personal balance.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff who would like to develop their professionalism and excel at their role by improving their EQ.
At the course, you will learn:
- Analyse your emotional strengths & weaknesses
- Understand the purpose and range of emotions
- Analyse the relationship between EQ and self-awareness
- Develop strategies for better self-control, self-regulation and personal balance
- Manage your emotional impulses and the impact of stress
- Understand how to use empathy and emotional connection for better results
Course Duration: 1 x 8 hour session
Course Times: 08:30 – 15:30 daily
Course Cost: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Self-Awareness in practice
- The link between communication and Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity and Emotional Intelligence
- Strategies for better self-control and personal balance
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course