Communicating Effectively in English
Do you struggle to speak English correctly? Then this course is for you, it is for all people in business who don’t speak English as a first language. Faulty speech results in misunderstandings among customers and co-workers, so let us help you improve your English at work.
Who should attend?
For all people in business who don’t speak English as a first language and who wish to improve their communication skills in the workplace.
At the training you will learn:
- Correct pronunciation and techniques to neutralize your accent
- About common errors that 2nd language speakers make and how to correct them
- Which vowels and consonants 2nd language speakers have a problem with
- Ways in which body language can improve your communication
- How to modulate your voice, and articulate clearly for maximum impact
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 350.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Common grammar errors in spoken English
- Ways to improve your comprehension skills and vocabulary
- Building your confidence and speaking in front of small and large groups
- Communicating and presenting a positive image
- Watching yourself in action
- Tips and techniques for continued self-correction
What is included?
- Highly skilled presenter
- Comprehensive course pack
- Certificate of attendance
- 5 star training venue
- Lunch, tea and refreshments
Take home tools:
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- A copy of your presentation on DVD
- Post-course e-mail and telephonic support