Communicating Effectively in English
Do you struggle to speak English correctly? Then this course is for you, it is for all people in business who don’t speak English as a first language. Faulty speech results in misunderstandings among customers and co-workers, so let us help you improve your English at work.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all levels of staff in the organisation who don’t speak English as a first language and who wish to improve their English speaking skills.
At the course, you will learn:
- Correct pronunciation and techniques to neutralize your accent
- About common errors that 2nd language speakers make and how to correct them
- Which vowels and consonants 2nd language speakers have a problem with
- Ways in which body language can improve your communication
- How to modulate your voice, and articulate clearly for maximum impact
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 300.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Common grammar errors in spoken English
- Ways to improve your comprehension skills and vocabulary
- Building your confidence
- Communicating and presenting a positive image
- Watching yourself in action
- Tips and techniques for continued self-correction
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
- Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- Secure Parking and Disabled facilities
- A copy of your presentation on DVD