Professional Office Administration - Virtual / Online
In any organisation, the administrators and support staff have a variety of challenging roles and responsibilities. Administrators have to be flexible
and responsive to the changing needs of their managers and team.
This workshop will introduce you to new skills that will help increase your performance and the support you offer your team, department and manager. It will show you that you can make yourself stand out, by being proactive and efficient.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all junior secretaries, office managers, administrators, administrative assistants and admin support staff who would like to improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office. Administrators and support staff from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from the training.
At the course, you will learn:
- What is required of you to support your team and manager more effectively
- How to effectively provide administrative support for projects
- How to effectively manage, source and negotiate with suppliers
- How to plan and prioritise your workload
- How to handle confrontation and difficult situations
Course Duration: 3 x 2 hour sessions (1 week apart)
Course Times: 09:30 – 11:30 daily
Course Cost: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Contributing to your team/departments success
- Providing administrative support for projects
- Resolving conflict and dealing with difficult people
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course