Professional Office Administration
This administration short course is suitable for all junior secretaries, office managers, administrators, administrative assistants and admin support staff who would like to improve their office administration skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all junior secretaries, office managers, administrators, administrative assistants and admin support staff who would like to improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office. Administrators and support staff from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from the training.
At the course, you will learn:
- What is required of you to support your team and manager more effectively
- How to effectively provide administrative support for projects
- How to effectively manage, source and negotiate with suppliers
- How to plan and prioritise your workload
- How to handle confrontation and difficult situations
- Why it is imperative to have a good filing system
- How to manage and organise small events and meetings
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Cost: R 4 300.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Contributing to your team/departments success
- Managing Suppliers and Office Logistics
- Providing administrative support for projects
- Organising small events and meetings
- Resolving conflict and dealing with difficult people
- Managing your time
- Filing Systems
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
- Superior training venue with delicious lunch, teas and refreshments
- Secure Parking and Disabled facilities