“Life isn’t about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself” – George Bernhard Shaw
Communicating your brand with confidence is a critical skill in both personal and professional development. We not only have to sell the service of our company and project the right corporate image we also have to be able to sell ourselves as a professional, competent individual and project the right personal image that represents our authentic self whilst realising our aspirations. When you take the time to define and reinvent yourself you take control of your personal branding.
Who should attend?
This programme is for all levels of staff that would like to improve their skills in personal communication, relationship building, presentation and negotiation situations.
At the course you will learn:
- To identify the important and key skills of Personal Branding
- How to define and reinvent yourself so as to control your Professional Presence
- To use new tools to create instant rapport and dramatically change mental patterns
- The importance of being present and having presence
- Effective conversation techniques to promote your brand
- How to adopt successful communication styles to influence situations
Course Duration: 2 Days
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
Couse Cost: R 4 350.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
Module 1: PERSONAL BRANDING AND THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION
Module 2: DEVELOPING SITUATIONAL RADAR
Module 3: BUILDING YOUR BRAND: PERSONAL PRESENCE
Module 4: SHARPENING YOUR BRAND: CONVERSATIONS AND BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS
Module 5: SELLING YOUR BRAND: CONFIDENCE AND AUTHENTICITY Knowing your organisation