The Professional Receptionist - Virtual / Online
At this course we will reinforce the importance of the receptionist’s role, highlighting how you influence your customers, both face-to-face and on the telephone. Being the public face and voice of your organisation means that you need to have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner. In a supportive environment, we will equip you with the key telephone, communication and customer care skills that you need to succeed.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all receptionists, front line personnel and relief receptionists who would like to develop their professionalism and excel at their role. Receptionists and front-line staff from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from the training.
At the course, you will learn:
- The importance of the receptionists public relations role in the workplace
- How to implement professional behaviour in the workplace according to dress code, voice projection, self image and posture
- How to deal with difficult callers and customer complaints
- How to correctly greet your customers, face-to-face and on the telephone
- How to handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls professionally
- How to provide the highest level of internal customer service when taking and relaying messages
Course Duration: 3 x 2 hour sessions (1 week apart)
Course Times: 08:30 – 11:30 daily
Course Fee: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Your role in the workplace
- Communication skills
- Professional image
- Telephone skills and etiquette
- How to handle difficult customers
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course