The Professional Receptionist
Being the public face and voice of your organisation means that you need to have excellent communication skills and conduct yourself in a professional manner. Whether you have been a receptionist for 2 or 20 years, you will benefit from this training. Let us equip you with the key telephone, communication and customer care skills that you need to succeed.
Who should attend?
All receptionists, front line personnel and relief receptionists.
The 6 essential skills we will teach you, are:
- How to improve your relationship with your team by correctly taking and relaying messages.
- How to improve your professional image through your dress code, voice projection and business etiquette.
- How to deal with difficult callers and customer complaints.
- How to correctly greet your customers, face-to-face and on the telephone.
- How to keep an organized and well maintained reception area.
- General office management tools and tips for better performance.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Times:08:30 – 16:30 daily
Course Fee: R 2 400.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
This course is fully accredited: Aligned to US 14348 NQF Level 2 Credits: 3
- The important role you play in the organisation
- Understanding the organisation and its goals
- Factors that determine your professional image
- Understanding the challenges and processes of effective communication
- Answering techniques
- Transferring calls
- Tone and attitude
- Leaving and taking messages
- How do I handle the difficult client
- Stress management
What is included?
- Highly skilled presenter
- Comprehensive course pack
- Certificate of attendance
- 5 star training venue
- Lunch, tea and refreshments
Take home tools
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- CD of resource material
- Post-course e-mail and telephonic support