The PA and Executive Secretary Master Class - Virtual / Online
A good Personal Assistant (PA) or Executive Assistant (EA) makes an enormous contribution to the effectiveness of their manager. Supporting your manager and being part of the management team, requires that today’s successful PA be proactive and have a range of communication and professional skills. This practical course will help you understand your role and find solutions to common problems, whilst sharing your experiences with other PA’s. On this course you will develop your managerial skills, so that you can take on more responsibilities and prove yourself as an invaluable asset to your boss and team
Who should attend?
Personal assistants, executive secretaries and executive assistants from all sectors including government, corporate and private sectors will benefit from attending this course.
At the course, you will learn:
- How to manage the relationship with your boss and anticipate your bosses needs
- How to get organised, for improved efficiency
- Tools to improve your problem solving and decision making skills so that you are able to effectively represent your boss when they are not in the office
- Self-leadership – motivating yourself and inspiring others
Course Duration: 3 x 2 hour sessions (1 week apart)
Course Times: 09:30 – 11:30 daily
Course Cost: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- You and your executive – working together
- How to get organised and stay organised
- Dynamic Leadership
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course