Speaking English with Confidence - Virtual / Online
Many professionals have problems communicating effectively due to poor pronunciation. Unclear speech results in misunderstanding among customers and co-workers, time consuming repetitions and mistaken messages. At this course, delegates will identify the key changes to make in order to build their self-confidence and improve their communication skills.
The course will help learners speak English more clearly and coherently, whether face-to-face or over the phone. It provides an excellent guide on how to cope with the various challenges that second language English speakers face, on a daily basis.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all levels of staff in the organisation who don’t speak English as a first language and who wish to improve their English speaking skills.
At the course, you will learn:
- Correct pronunciation and techniques to neutralize your accent
- About common errors that 2nd language speakers make and how to correct them
- Which vowels and consonants 2nd language speakers have a problem with
- Ways in which body language can improve your communication
- How to modulate your voice, and articulate clearly for maximum impact
Course Duration: 2 x 2 hour sessions (1 week apart)
Course Times: 09:30 – 11:30 for each session
Course Cost: R 1 750.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Presentation skills
- English pronunciation
- Common grammar errors in spoken English
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course