Virtual Work Skills for the Modern Workplace
The Corona Virus has caused global chaos and although you and your team may already be working remotely, have they been given the necessary skills to thrive in this environment? Our course is presented in a virtual training room so attendees will be able to access the course from anywhere, whether working remotely or at the office.
Having the digital literacy skills or virtual work skills to be able to work in digital workplaces or “offices in the cloud” will open up all sorts of opportunities for an individual, including the ability to be employed by international companies. Having these skills and being digitally literate and fluent will ensure that you are able to use the technologies of the modern workplace to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues.
This course consists of four modules and covers the seven digital literacy competencies. The modules are presented as 2 hour long live video sessions, which include live interaction with the attendees as well as opportunities for Q&A.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to be prepared for work in the Modern Digital Workplace. This includes people who are already working in the digital environment and those who would like to advance their careers by learning the skills required to work in the modern digital workplace.
At the course, you will learn:
- The 7 critical virtual work skills
- How to become digitally literate and fluent so that you are able, to use technology effectively
- The skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues
- How to work and learn in technology rich environments
- How to “work-out-loud”
The modules are presented as 2 hour long live video sessions, which include live interaction with the attendees as well as opportunities for Q&A. Each of the sessions is followed with homework that needs to be completed in the course group.
Course Duration: 2 x 2 hour sessions (one week apart)
Course Times: 09:30 – 11:30 each day
Course Cost: R 2 500.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate
- Career & Online Identity Management
- Virtual Worker Personality Traits
- Information Literacy
- Media Literacy
- Communication & Collaboration
- ICT Literacy
- Lifelong Learning
What is included:
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- Lifetime access to the course
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance