On-Site Training for a Minimum of 4 Delegates
First impressions matter and in some instances, a customer’s first contact with the organization is via the telephone. The customer’s experience from this interaction will impact their view of the organization and in some cases may determine whether they buy or not. Professionally handling telephone calls is therefore critical to an organization and has a huge impact on the image of the organization. Poor telephone management has a negative multiplier effect throughout the organization.
Presented by a subject matter expert, our course is designed to equip participants with the right skills needed for professionally managing the telephone.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for all staff who use the telephone, be it at the front desk, in customer service areas, sales units or other customer facing units.
At the course, you will learn:
- equip participants with key principles and help them appreciate key concepts
- help participants to see the bigger picture and understand the impact of poor telephone management
- help participants to manage pressure without compromising professionalism
- motivate and inspire participants to change behaviour for the better
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Times: 08:30 – 16:30 daily
- Your Role in the Workplace
- Telephone Management and Brand Impact
- Key Principles of Telephone Management
- Core Skills
- Customer-Centric Behaviour
- Telephone Etiquette
- Action Planning – Telephone Service Commitment
What is included?
- Practical exercises, discussion and one-to-one feedback from the course facilitator
- A brilliant trainer who is a subject matter expert
- A comprehensive learner guide packed with practical tips
- Post course support to assist you in implementing what you have learned
- Certificate of attendance which you will receive at the course
Please complete the form below for a comprehensive quote on this course: